Skincare: Suki Suki Naturals

April 13, 2018



 I started this year knowing that I wanted to find and try out new skincare and hair care products because I believe that when it comes to my skin and hair there is always room for improvement. Most of you know that I really do enjoy using natural products for my skin, however, last year natural products were only used to make my masks which were not the vast majority of my skincare. So, when Suki Suki Naturals approached me about doing a partnership with them, I was excited, to say the least. The company is also a black female owned company by, the founder,  Linda Gieskes which made the partnership evening more worthwhile. What is amazing about Suki Suki Naturals is every product is handmade and 100% natural.

So, for the past month, I replaced my skincare products with Suki Suki Naturals products and the results have been so amazing. I’m not going to lie I did have my reservations about their facial oils because my skin type is: combination (my T-zone is normal to slightly oil, then the rest of face is normal). I was worried that putting an oil on my face daily would cause a breakout. However, it was the complete opposite, the facial oil was quickly absorbed by my skin, to my surprise, which made my skin feel soft and supple. A big bonus for me was my skin didn’t shine, remember there’s a fine line between glow and shine and I wasn’t trying to switch sides. I made use of the Rosehip Brightening Facial Oil.

Talking about glowing, their Acai Gentle Exfoliating Mask is honestly such a miracle worker. The results were instant, after using it for the very first time my skin did not only have a better glow to it, it also improved the texture of my skin. I used the mask as recommended, twice a week. However, there was a time where I did not use as a mask instead, I would mix the exfoliating powder with foaming face wash and wash my face with the mixture. So, I have already spoken about the cleansing and moisturising stage but the stage that I consider most important is the toning stage because this is when you get the most hydration into your skin and balance your pH levels. Suki-Suki Naturals' Hydrating Facial Mist is exactly that, hydrating. Their facial mist is the perfect toner, made of rose water and infused with papaya extract and many more natural amazing ingredients. A few spritzes do honestly go a long way, but the mist smells so delicious that you will without a doubt use more than just a few spritzes.

I will continue to use the products because the results so far have been great. I also love that skin care routine is predominantly made up of natural products.  I would also recommend them if you have sensitive skin since the products are 100% natural there aren’t any chemicals that would irritate your skin. Lastly, you can purchase the products from Suki Suki Naturals website and I have linked the products below. They also offer free door-to-door delivery countrywide for orders over R350.




The products I used: 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Great post! Keen to try out their gentle exfoliating mask!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It’s so great, you won’t be disappointed!

    ReplyDelete