Product Review: Aveeno

July 31, 2018

It is winter in South Africa which is hardly ever good news for my skin. I suffer from dry skin and winter is the season when I need to adjust my skincare routine because ashiness is never cute.

So, I was delighted when Ruby Box approached me about reviewing the Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturising Lotion. I was hoping that the lotion would reduce the number of products I use in winter to keep my skin moisturized and would keep my skin moisturized for longer than my then products. Aveeno is known for delivering superior benefits by harnessing the power of natural ingredients. This lotion contains no parabens and no colourants making the product suitable for Hyperallergic and sensitive skin.

I was really impressed with how well my skin retained the moisture. My legs, the driest part of my body, was still moisturized in the evening. My skin felt hydrated and smooth throughout the entire day. I’m impressed with the with how skin he felt over the past 2 weeks, I’m definitely adding Aveeno products to my skin regimen.

Aveeno products can be purchased at leading pharmacies, Dischem, and Clicks stores nationwide. The 200ml daily moisturising lotion retails for R 79.99.


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I'm personally a big fan of charmlesschronicles blog. Thanks for sharing this post.

    ReplyDelete